When you give a print command to your Epson Printer to print, instead of printing the document, the printer shows an offline error. Getting the Epson Printer Offlineproblem can be furious as you will not print anything until you bring it online. The set of instructions to get the printer online back from it offline state is provided below. Give a glance:
· First, make sure that the printer is turned on and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
· Next, you can even also run the print trouble-shooter to repair your printer offline issue.
· Restart the print spooler service.
· Furthermore, you are also recommended to cancel your unfinished print jobs.
· Uncheck ‘Use Printer Offline’ if it is enabled on your PC.
Hope, your Epson Printer has been turned back online and now delivers quality printouts.